Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Sadio Mane: Not just a great football player but a great human too

This Guy Sadio Mane is a legend…


Sadio Mane is one of the superstars in the Liverpool team. He is widely considered as one of the best players in the world. On 7 January 2020, Sadio Mane was named the CAF African Footballer of the Year.

The Liverpool striker who earns millions dollars a year, was spotted using a cracked iPhone despite earning enough to buy a brand new iPhone every day.


For a player, who earn millions, it is extremely strange to see him carrying around an iPhone with a broken screen.

Some joked that he can at least but a new screen-guard but his response is now winning the internet and it has given many fans a taste of how humble and modest he is.

He once said “Why would I want 10 Ferrari’s, 20 Diamond watches and 2 Jet Planes? What would that do for the world? I starved, I worked in the fields, I played barefoot, and I didn’t go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools [and] a stadium; we provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me”

Sadio Mane clearly knows the real value of hard earned money & where to invest.

Hats-Off Champ….

Relevant Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment